Assalamu Alykum-May Peace and Mercy of Almighty Allah be on all of you !

Assalamu Alykum-May Peace and Mercy of Almighty Allah be on all of you !

Welcome . . .

He(Allah) gives wisdom unto whom He(Allah) will,and he(Human Being) unto whom wisdom is given,he(man) truly hath received abundant good [Al-Quran; Al-Bakara, 2:269]


Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
I Begin In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful

Share . . .

Your Portal to Connect
[ Learn | Implement | Share ]

Scroll More !

Translate...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grave is calling...


Listen very carefully! 

Oh Son of Adam: I remember u again 2day did u remember me? 
Listen::: 

I am full of Darkness so bring with u the light of Salat(Prayers). 

I am a place of Fear so bring with u the peace of Tilawat e Quran(Teaching Quran to others), 

I am full of snakes nd Scorpions so bring with u the Sunnah of our Beloved prophet (s.a.w) (Following Prophet's way) 

I am full of fire so bring with u the tears fallen from Allah's fear 

I am full of punishment so bring with u the Reward of charity/sadqaat. 

(Don't forget me as I am Eagerly waiting 4 your Arrival.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment