Assalamu Alykum-May Peace and Mercy of Almighty Allah be on all of you !

Assalamu Alykum-May Peace and Mercy of Almighty Allah be on all of you !

Welcome . . .

He(Allah) gives wisdom unto whom He(Allah) will,and he(Human Being) unto whom wisdom is given,he(man) truly hath received abundant good [Al-Quran; Al-Bakara, 2:269]


Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
I Begin In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful

Share . . .

Your Portal to Connect
[ Learn | Implement | Share ]

Scroll More !

Translate...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Valentine's Day !

Assalamu Alykum All,



My Love is not bounded only to My Wife. It starts from Allah and ends on Allah alone.
I love each and everything on this earth for the sake of Allah Alone..






My Love is First and formost for Allah [Subahana Wa Ta'ala]..


Then,


My Love is for the Most Admirable and Most beloved man on the earth..Prophet Muhammad [Sallallahu Alyhi Wasallam]..


Then,


My Love is for the Most Caring person amongst the Humans after Allah and Prophet..My Mother !


Then,


My Love is for the person who taught me everythng required for the survival in this earth and prepared me for Aakhirah..My Father !


Then,


My Love is for those Wonderful and Blessed pearls of Islam..All Prophets of this world, Sahabas, and Shuhadaas[Martyrs].


Then,


My Love is for My Muttaqeen, Wise, Beautiful, Marvellous and Wonderful [By Allah's grace] Wife !


Then,


My Love is for My Swalih, Adorable, Loving, and Bright Children [Insha Allah].


Then,


My Love is for My Blood relatives.


Then,


My Love is for My Stupid but adorable Friends. :P


Then,


My Love is for all those beautiful hearts which pleased Allah to grant them Jannah..


Valentine's Day is Haraam[Prohibited not only for Muslims; but for all Mankind..]



Please do not follow the footstep of Shaitan[Devil]; for He is your Open Enemy...




--
By,
o°o AnnoNyiMouse o°o
[Warm comments are cool heartedly accepted..Insha Allah]




[ Learn | Implement | Spread ]

No comments:

Post a Comment